To see if we hv grounds against CAS, My daughter was 4

Customer Question
To see if we hv...
To see if we hv grounds for lawsuits against CAS
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: My daughter was 4 months pregnant and sick entire pregnancy. It was hospital socialworker to London Hospital that phoned CAS. My daughter never has done drugs or alcohol because she doesn't mix with her meds. She has PTSD from being on greyhound beheading in 2008. While pregnant she couldn't keep depression meds down or any food
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Cas didn't get physically involved til 2 months before baby was born. And then when baby was born 2 days later took baby.
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Haven't been able to find a lawyer yet who will look at case to see if there are grounds
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
6/22/2016
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question. So you're a maternal grandparent.

When was the baby born? Is this child protection case still before the courts?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor