How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I know this sounds crazy but in 1992 I lived common- law

Customer Question

Hi there
I know this sounds crazy but in 1992 I lived common- law with a man for three years.
He was an alcoholic and he was also playing around with a neighbor. I finally just left
is it to late for some form of spousal support. I am a senior and could use some help.
thanks so much
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

I'm a lawyer, and an expert here at the site for Canada law.

Did you get your account set up with the site ok? I see that you were asking about debit?