How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100407
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in a Freehold Condo townhouse in Burlington Ont. When

Customer Question

I live in a Freehold Condo townhouse in Burlington Ont. When I bought the property, we were given the rules and regulation for the common interest of all homeowners. Can these rules and regulations be enforced?
Thank you,
Carol Reid
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Yes they can be enforced.

They are enforced by the Board though the Board can delegate some of their authority to the property management.

Does that answer your question? If not please ask for further clarification.

Related Canada Law Questions