How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100434
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are claimants in a civil case. The defendant has entered

Customer Question

We are claimants in a civil case. The defendant has entered exhibits while cross examining my spouse and the judge has allowed it. We have received evidence that proves these exhibits to be false. How do we approach this. I have testified already. Can I request to give new evidence?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Yes you can.

You can say that documents were put into evidence that you had never seen before and so you now need the opportunity to provide the court evidence that proves that the exhibits are false.

You can say you want to testify again and provide testimony and evidence to refute the validity of the exhibits.

Related Canada Law Questions