How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Alberta social services demanded a months allowance back.

Customer Question

Alberta social services demanded a months allowance back.
From two years ago.
There was no mistake on my part or accounting for giving it
to me on their part.
Yet the stated they made a mistake on their part, two years
later. Which again is not right or true on their part.
They will force a collections agency on coercing me to
give them money which is not theirs to begin with.
At a court open house a lawyer recommended that a
pro bono lawyer take my case.
What do you think should be done.
It's very upsetting and inhumane.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying they made a mistake or actually did not and you are entitled to the money?

How much money are you talking about?

Related Canada Law Questions