How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to write a custody agreement, I am living in

Customer Question

I am trying to write a custody agreement, I am living in Canada and the biological father is in the United States. I haven't found any information regarding international custody agreements. What are my rights and what should be added in this agreement?
Back story- The father has lived in the States for some time now. Before that, he did not have the child for more than a night, he's never paid support and I make all day to day decisions for this child.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

How old is the child?

What province do you live in?