Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

If my husband is not allowed to go home, can I appeal that

Customer Question

If my husband is not allowed to go home, can I appeal that he be allowed to come back?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My husband was arrested after a domestic abuse. He threw the chair at my daughter after a heated conversation. Today he is seeing a judge and will be released. However, before the judge decides, I need to appeal if he can go home . He is not a type who harms. It's just blown out of proportion at that time
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: I am in Vancouver canada
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: For 21 years of marriage, he has been a good provider and love his family. For his entire life, he has no cases. However, I just wanted him to get help for anger management
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please connect me now
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

It is supposed to happen in court today?