How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100031
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to concern a contract because of abuse of my leased

Customer Question

I want to concern a contract because of abuse of my leased product, there is a clause saying arbitration and 1 year notice can cancel the contract.. how do I set up arbitration in owen sound ontario??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please just send answer I can not afford anything now that he is messing up my patent
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What does the agreement say in terms of who chooses the arbitrator and does it call for mediation first?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nothing just need to see arbitrator in owen sound for disputes and I can cancel contract with 1 year notice
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Then you can look for an arbitrator yourself, first, and meet with the arbitrator. Show the arbitrator the contract and ask if the arbitrator can arbitrate for this matter.

If the arbitrator agrees then the arbitrator will suggest how to let the other party know that you wish to go ahead and arbitration your situation.

You can find an arbitrator here. You may have to hire someone in a close by but larger city:

I hope that helps as a starting point.

Related Canada Law Questions