How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Lawyer needs knowledge of Manitoba Law or Canadian Child

Customer Question

Lawyer needs knowledge of Manitoba Law or Canadian Child Protection Services Aboriginal agency.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

There are no lawyers from Manitoba on this site.

I can assist you if you like. I am a family lawyer in Ontario.

If you want me to go ahead are you asking about how to find a lawyer and if so are you also asking about how to get a legal aid certificate?

Related Canada Law Questions