How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister was denied entry to Canada last summer due to an

Customer Question

Hello, my sister was denied entry to Canada last summer due to an unconcealed refugee status dating from 2002.
Need to be represented by a lawyer as all our efforts to resolve the situation have led to transfers from department to department and we re at an impasse
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking how to find an immigration lawyer in Quebec to retain to act for you?

Related Canada Law Questions