What help can the elderly get and time to cross roads? Are

Customer Question
What help can the elderly...
What help can the elderly get for care and time to cross roads? Are there clauses in the constitional rights that support this? Please advise
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
6/6/2016
Lawyer: tupper10,
 replied 1 year ago
tupper10

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

I don't understand your question can you give more information. Do you need assistance with crossing streets in a safe manner because you are disabled?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

I am not yet quite sure about what you are asking.

Where do you live?

Are you having difficult getting across certain roads and if so is that because they are not shoveled or because the light changes too quickly?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor