Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My English is poor. can I charge my witness expert (

Customer Question

Hi, My English is poor. can I charge my witness expert ( chartered accountant) we hired him for expert witness our civil case , we paid him 2003 therefor after 3 years later he refused and he want to additional money for other report to win my case due to this we lost case. Do I have still chance charge him fraud with Canadian criminal.
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Thank you
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No we tried to hire lawyer but no one help us
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: at that time my lawyer sent to me about that but we sued him too , now our case still pending supreme court bc Canada. I think the lawyer and him conspiracy both
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying you hired him, paid him what he wanted and then he refused to do the work?

Why did you wait so long to address this?