How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son was stopped and speeding. He also t a car. Can you

Customer Question

Hi - my son was stopped for DUI and speeding. He also hit a car. Can you recommend a lawyer?
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: In Quebec
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: What would you need?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Well my son received papers from the police that he has to go to court. Also I do not think there were any injuries
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

We cannot make referrals but I can suggest some ways on finding a lawyer if that will help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Thanks. I was able to find one in the time it took to get an answer.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.


I hope things work out.