How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a civil suit represation on a wrongful dismissal

Customer Question

I need a civil suit represation on a wrongful dismissal lawsuit against my former employer for dismissal before the courts had a chance to prove me guilty though I was innocent in the first place I am looking to sue my former employer and the police force that falsely charged me in the first place I am in a remote community so I am hoping to settle out of court because it costs so much just to come here thank you I hope for a response
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

But, I am happy to explain how to find a lawyer in Québec if that will help you. Let me know if you would like for me to do that.

Related Canada Law Questions