My spouse and I have seperster we share ownership of the…

Customer Question
My spouse and I...

My spouse and I have seperster we share ownership of the family home we were talking about selling it now I believe he is trying to take it from me

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No have no money other than the hse

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Step. May 2014 we stayed together in the HSE until March because he said he would fix it up to sell. He didn't, he was hoping to move out I offered to because I could physically maintain it. I have Lupus. He said he would he would take that time to work on it.he hasn't last week I saw the outside of the use it looked absndoned I took photos. Can I legally go into the HSE I still have a key. I sent a text about the HSE nothing me a he refuses to now answer. Can he steal the HSE from me?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?

We do not have a separation agreement, I do not have spousal support and this is literally all I have.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

What province is this please?

Are both your names on title?

When did you separate?

Why are you not trying to get spousal support? Are you working?