How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100385
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife pictures was found on a nud website called

Customer Question

My name is David, my wife pictures was found on a nud website called fling.Com. whereby her pictures were used as a profile.. my wife did not set up that profile account. I phone the company ( they said someone used those pictures to set up the profile, After speaking to them, they block the profile with my wifes picture. They ask me to Subpoena them requesting them to release all information and Email Address associated with that profile Account.. how do I go about this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Why do you want this information?0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a pastor at a local church I would like to know who used my wife info to create the profile. .. if it was to discredit my image or my wife.. it was brought to my attention , as a rumor my is on a nude site looking for a fling. But my wife didn't set up the profile.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Essentially, you will have to start a lawsuit. There is no way to subpoena documentation without there being a lawsuit. So you will need a lawyer to start an action against the website, and then they will be required to provide this information. I am sorry that there is no easier way to deal with this but the website is correct in that they cannot breach their own privacy and confidentiality agreements without a court order.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How would you charge for a matter like this.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for asking, but unfortunately I am not permitted to act for you. Rather, you will need to consult with a lawyer in your city.

Related Canada Law Questions