Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am one of many employees of a private business in Barrie,

Customer Question

I am one of many employees of a private business in Barrie, Ontario. We have all been purposely sabatoged by a long time employee of the same business. My personal experience is currently ongoing and this point I am doing damage control and managed to keep 4 clients of over 40 clients that I had developed at this business since 2002. I have visable proof, verbal proof from numerous clients willing to give statements, and proof of thousands of dollars stolen from this employee. Could you please let me know how to proceed? Thank you!
Cindy
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that you have resigned or have been dismissed by your employer? When you took all this proof to the employer, what did the employer do?