How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am one of many employees of a private business in Barrie,

Customer Question

I am one of many employees of a private business in Barrie, Ontario. We have all been purposely sabatoged by a long time employee of the same business. My personal experience is currently ongoing and this point I am doing damage control and managed to keep 4 clients of over 40 clients that I had developed at this business since 2002. I have visable proof, verbal proof from numerous clients willing to give statements, and proof of thousands of dollars stolen from this employee. Could you please let me know how to proceed? Thank you!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Are you saying that you have resigned or have been dismissed by your employer? When you took all this proof to the employer, what did the employer do?

Related Canada Law Questions