How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100434
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am Immigrant living with my sister in UK who is British

Customer Question

I am Immigrant living with my sister in UK who is British citizen in UK and my sister is planning to travel to canada on her birthday with her husband and son including me , and i will like to know if i must to apply my visa differently or is it possible for her to apply for me since we are all traveling together for a short visit on her birthday...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
You must apply on your own. It is not about who is traveling together. You need your own visa as your sister is not your spouse, parent or child. If she is a citizen of the UK I don't know why she would apply for a visa either as she does not need one.

Related Canada Law Questions