Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I am a wholesale company in Canada and I ordered product from

Customer Question

I am a wholesale company in Canada and I ordered product from a company in the US back in May 2014 and it was sent in Sept. 2014. When it arrived it was not like the sample we had received so we called
and told the owner but he never answered till Oct. 20 2015 saying he would replace the product. We sent all the product back to the company.
A sample was sent to us on Nov. 16 2015 and I approved it. There are 4 colors so the trial color sample was black, so he was going to start with that color and then continue with the other 3 colors. On Dec. 02, 2015 I approved the black the other colors were to be sent out after the holidays. I then emailed him on Jan. 18, 2016 to ask when the other colors would be shipped out and he said the end of the month but I still have not received anything.
I keep calling but they say he is busy. I would like you to right a letter for me requesting my money back
as I have paid $5,770.00 plus 992.75 for freight charges x2 and I am tired of calling and never receiving what I paid for.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
We cannot do the letter for you and that is why your question has sat unanswered. But I can tell you what to put in the letter. Set out the facts. Include the explanation of all you have done to get the money back etc. Give them a deadline for providing you with a refund in full. Tell the if they fail to comply you will commence legal proceedings and then will be seeking interest and you costs. You can then sue them in Small Claims Court and self-represent. If it gets that far and you find you need some help as you go through the process you can always post on this site again and I can assist you further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
may I ask why you cannot write the letter for me. I have tried to do this before and they still have not complied with my request to provide me with product owing.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
That would be practicing law and that is unlawful online. I can only write letters for my clients. And you cannot become my client as the rules of the site prohibit that.