How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101407
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just received violation under section 94 (2) JA: The Lawyer

Customer Question

just received violation under section 94 (2)
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Lawyer can help you best.
Customer: licence was under suspension until 2009 have not reinstated it yet was driving a rental vehicle pulled over for speeding
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Prohibiiton from driving expired 2009 but was driving a rental vehicle of a friends and got caught speeding
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no no accident or injuries involved
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
What is your specific question please?