How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 children with a German girl who is living in Fort

Customer Question

I have 2 children with a German girl who is living in Fort Lauderdale. I live and work in Montreal. She wants to leave and go back to Germany. Is she allowed to leave with the girls. What would happen if she did just take the children to Germany without my consent.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Are you separated?Is there an order or agreement about custody and access?When do you see the children if you live in a different country?How long have the children lived in Fort Lauderdale for?

Related Canada Law Questions