How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100945
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good day, kindly avail us clarification and professional advice

Customer Question

Good day,
kindly avail us clarification and professional advice on the above matter.
we have an intending student who have a 2 years multiple visa already to visit Canada with her 3 kids.
she intent to study business administrative accounting/financial in NIAGARA COLLEGE in January 2017.
she would also like to stay over in Canada for this period with her kinds who has the same status.
we have the following questions
1.did she still need a study permit for this 2 year program
2.can she change her status in Canada after the expiration of the present visiting visa
3.will she need to still apply for study visa from home country now despite the 2 years valid visiting visa it appropriate to re-apply for study visa with a valid visiting visa
5.can she get elementary and high school for her kids during her study.
6.his the student school going to be at cost of free in private or public school in Canada.
your swift response is required.
thank you
Eleos group nigeria
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
She absolutely needs a study permit asI visitor cannot attend school. She will need to leave Canada and re-enter Canada to get the study permit. She will be given the study permit as she reenters at the is appropriate to apply for a study permit. She will need a study permit for her children. Her children do not have the right to have their schooling for by the government. That privilege or right is for permanent residents or citizens.