How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101023
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Immigration law JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with

Customer Question

Immigration law
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yeh. I have 2 kids born in Canada but r studying oversea so for almost 2 years
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: How long can they stay out of the country without losing their citizenship
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: They are born in canada
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
Canadian citizenship is never lost if one is born in Canada.So unless they take active steps to renounce their citizenship with Canada the will never, ever lose their citizenship. Let me know if you need any further clarification.