How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am from Ontario, Canada. I am on long term disability and

Customer Question

I am from Ontario, Canada. I am on long term disability and have a number of issues that I need help with. This is a very specialized market and I am looking for a Lawyer or consultant that specializes in really the back to work part of the insurance policy. As I have stated I am just looking for help in where to go to get this kind of help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
So just so I am clear you are simply asking how to find a lawyer that specializes in this area of the law?

Related Canada Law Questions