How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am sonia watkin my husband had sponsored his children and

Customer Question

Hi am sonia watkin my husband had sponsored his children and the child left home and went on assistance , and we were very clear to them that they do not go on any format of assistance .now a bill is on his name. what can we do to get the child to pay it back, she payed a Small amount of it cause she sed it is not in her name .we fee so betrayed by her actions, is there any way we can revoc he back to her country and to get her to pay it's bill
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
How old is the child?What province is this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She 22
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is 22
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to cancel before you give me a answer

Related Canada Law Questions