How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100408
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If i have court in the morning but i missed my plane from bc

Customer Question

If i have court in the morning but i missed my plane from bc can i send a legal aid lawyer to repfesent me and ask to switch the day so i can make it?. If so how do i do it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
You can ask someone to attend and seek an adjournment but there is no legal aid lawyer to rely on.If this is a criminal matter you can call the Crown and explain what has happened. If it is a civil or family matter you can call the courthouse.I hope that helps as a starting point.

Related Canada Law Questions