Dear. I'm Jozef Grochocki, If you Dear, respond to

Customer Question
Dear. I'm Jozef...
Dear. I'm Jozef Grochocki, If you Dear, respond to me, when I fill out a form legal request at computer program, (Just answer ) (ask a Question, get an Answer A.S.A.P.) In Mar.31./2016, You Dear charge me, over $ 50, and I didn't receive any respond, Is possible that criminals, from Winnipeg Manitoba, destroy every information from my files, which so many records disappear from my file, So please contact with me, by Mail, because Email address is not safe, Please respond at mail Jozef Grochocki, 107-865 Sinclair Str, R2V 3H3 Winnipeg Manitoba, Where I need really good criminal Lawyer both way, Where My case Is overdue, Huge, and Complicated, Where I was discriminated, Harassed, Persecuted, Illegal charge for frauds, several times, I was defeat, poison, and much more, where criminals accused me, for Prostitution, alcoholism, for stealing, for reporting others people, Where my Security letters was stealing from Canada Post, also from others Province, also from USA Post. And many things more. Please respond by mail, at Jozef Grochocki 107-865 Sinclair Street R2V 3H3 Winnipeg Manitoba. (###) ###-#### Please do not send and Information by my Email because immediately disappear from my file. Please only contact with me, by mail. Please enter in my website for more Information, at Gmail.com, And also please enter at my Inbox, to see many things more, At ***@******.***, and code are ###-##-#### ***** you Dear, Please respond by mail. to me, Thank.***-***-****. Apr.4./2016.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
4/4/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer
I cannot speak to you directly nor can I email you but I can try and help over this site if you wish. If so are you asking me how to find a lawyer in Manitoba to act for you are you asking me for legal information?
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor