How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to hire a Lawyer who is into Landlord and tenant

Customer Question

I would like to hire a Lawyer who is into Landlord and tenant laws. I feel like my knowledge of this area law is badly lacking. Yesterday I was served a Notice to vacate within 24 hours. I felt that I could trust the legal advisement that I received from the Legal centre in Edmonton, but it turns out that I cant. I was refused a stay on the basis that i was too late, as I was served with he eviction to late to fight the eviction because the eviction is over the weekend. Is there anything that I can do about this??
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand.Are you saying there is already an order for the eviction?

Related Canada Law Questions