How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My finances x mother in law made a statement to cas and they

Customer Question

My finances x mother in law made a statement to cas and they investigated my children by questioning them without me being able to be around. It was unfounded. I feel sick as my kids are my world that someone could do this.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

When you ask about your rights are you asking about dealing with your fiance's ex mother in law or with the CAS?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about my mother in law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

How do you know she said this?

Do you know what she said?

Related Canada Law Questions