Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

There is a request order on me with my newborn that I am

Customer Question

There is a request for supervision order on me with my newborn that I am appealing. I'm separating from an abusive ex, a polygraph is mandatory to expose his malicious attacks on my health showing that he planned to destroy me. I need to lay abuse through lawyer as opposed to police and have a court officiated tester administer this, and although the support order exists, be primary parent to my 3 month old. He left with son tonight, child services saying they are told I am unwell (false), they want a psych eval. Can a lawyer prevent this as part of my appeal? I see firm tomorrow am. I'm leaving this "sinister sabatoger", What may I do for legal directed changes quickly?
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question. This is a complicated situation.

What province are you in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alberta
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Did you get to see your lawyer yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. Still working on this
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Have you been to court yet? Is there a child protection order, even a temporary one, made yet?

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I don't know if you requested a phone call or whether the site is pushing it as an additional service. I don't do phone calls, as I consider it contrary to the Law Society rules.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but I feel this is possibly going to come, I need to be ready
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why are you unavailable to call me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see your response, please continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Rather please transfer me to lawyer I can talk to on phone
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'll opt out as your expert. Perhaps another lawyer who does calls will reply to you. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ulysses can you return, I don't have a lot time at the moment. My nearest relative enabled him to do much, my world has been crowded be people who's impressions are inaccurate and need direction as soon as reasonable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see the response you'd be a day, I have time for legal now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Typo, I see the response could be a day. I have time for legal now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did see a lawyer today, yet am needing to have a better fit for my needs than we spoke of. I need this suppervision order request to be denied by the judge.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
supervision
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I'm here now.

Let's talk about what's going on. There's a newborn, the father took the child and left, and the child welfare authorities are supporting that move? Have you been served with court papers by your ex or by CFS?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ulysses can you reply? I see you are online and as of yet there has not been another.
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

I did reply, and wrote:

I'm here now.

Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Are you there, Monique?