How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking lawyer to help me fight Ducks Unlimited. They

Customer Question

I am looking for a lawyer to help me fight Ducks Unlimited. They build 5 dams all around Red Deer Lake and destroyed it. Their are 9 subdivision that back onto the lake, 2 provincial camp and bible summer camp which 6 church's belong to. Can help me open up these dams?
Regards Ken
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you but if you want me to suggest a couple of good ways to find a lawyer in Alberta, I can certainly do that. I would also provide the contact information for you as well.

Related Canada Law Questions