How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My mother-in-law is a Canadian citizen who immigrated from

Customer Question

My mother-in-law is a Canadian citizen who immigrated from Hong Kong in 1988. She is now in her late-70s/early 80s and live alone in Canada with no family or relative. Is there a way for her son, age 60, to immigrate from Hong Kong to Canada to take care of her. The son was born in Taiwan, and a Hong Kong resident for 50 years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Does your mother -in -law have a spouse anywhere in the world?

Related Canada Law Questions