How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 101005
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are the Health and Safety expectations/Laws as a

Customer Question

What are the Health and Safety expectations/Laws as a Canadian Worker, Working in a foreign country working for a Canadian employer, that sends you abroad? Ministry of Labor says they have no jurisdiction outside of Ontario.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

If you are not working in Canada then our laws and standards do not apply unfortunately.

So you would need to address this in the jurisdiction where you work.

I am sorry this is happening to you.