How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100406
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am afraid I may have been caught by the 'Prized Masters

Customer Question

I am afraid I may have been caught by the 'Prized Masters Internatiomnal' If this is a Scam, is ghere any pssibility of getting my money back. What makes me think it is a Scam, is a telephone was arranged for a specific time and has nogt come...
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no , would it be my Lawyer in England... another detail is that the post Office gave me a Code to be given to this man in order for him to collect the money, does that mean he cannot get it without this Code?
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: No don't think so. thank you.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

This is a scam without a doubt.

And it is very unlikely that you will get the money back.

But you should report this to the authorities at once as from time to time they do catch the scammers and you could be in luck.

If you paid them through paypal you may be able to get the money back through paypal.

And if not you should call the bank but it's not likely they can help though it is worth a try.

Related Canada Law Questions