How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100395
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter is a ob/gynae working in Middle East and she has

Customer Question

My daughter is a ob/gynae working in Middle East and she has passed the MRCOG exams (both parts including oral exam). Can she get licence to w
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: My daughter is working for last 9 years in a major women's hospital here and she has passed the MRCOG exam. She has passed MBBS from Dubai Medical College (recognised by WHO). Can she get a license to practice in Canada?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I think this information should be sufficient.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province is your daughter interested in immigrating to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ontario, Canada
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Is her medical school on the WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her college is recognized by WHO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Then according to my research she would be able to get a licence in Ontario.

She should confirm this with the regulatory body.

Here is a link to their contact information:

Related Canada Law Questions