My daughter is a ob/gynae working in Middle East and she has…

Customer Question
My daughter is a...

My daughter is a ob/gynae working in Middle East and she has passed the MRCOG exams (both parts including oral exam). Can she get licence to w

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.

My daughter is working for last 9 years in a major women's hospital here and she has passed the MRCOG exam. She has passed MBBS from Dubai Medical College (recognised by WHO). Can she get a license to practice in Canada?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?

I think this information should be sufficient.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
3/18/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

What province is your daughter interested in immigrating to?

Ontario, Canada

Is her medical school on the WHO’s World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS)?

her college is recognized by WHO
DUBAI MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR GIRLS IS RECOGNISED BY WHO.

Then according to my research she would be able to get a licence in Ontario.

She should confirm this with the regulatory body.

Here is a link to their contact information:

http://www.cpso.on.ca/footer-pages/contact-us