How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am doing debt consolidation through 4Pillars in Victoria.

Customer Question

I am doing debt consolidation through 4Pillars in Victoria. I purchased my truck in BC, but registered it in AB. I am living in BC again. Which provinces cease/sue laws effect me, BC or AB? and how exactly do those laws work? and would it make a difference if I transfer my trucks registration, etc. to BC asap? I don't want to spend up to a $1000 to do all the inspection and changes if they will not effect which provinces laws effect me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Where is the creditor located?

Related Canada Law Questions