Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Debra, Lawyer

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Can you tell me what rules and or guidelines apply when
Debra, Lawyer
Can you tell me what rules and or guidelines apply when calculating child support. Background information is as follows. Paying parent is oilfield consultant of 20years(self employed 175-250k/yr incom… read more
I live in Alberta, Canada. I have a family law question. Can
Debra, Lawyer
Hi there! I live in Alberta, Canada. I have a family law question. Can you help? … read more
Can you tell me what rights grandparents have in NB, It is
Mark A
Mark A, Lawyer
Can you tell me what rights grandparents have in NB … read more
Can my ex husband take my back pay from MEP to court an get
Debra, Lawyer
Can my ex husband take my back pay from MEP to court an get it void ?? It was 1045.00 a month from January 2014-June 2015 (child turned 18) I gave it to MEP because he told me "she was 18 now and he o… read more
I have an uncle infirmed who just had his drivers licence
Debra, Lawyer
I have an uncle infirmed who just had his drivers licence revoke due to cognative ability. He is in hospital care until a vacancy is available at low income seniors lodge. He bought a car from dealers… read more
My uncle and I started a farming 'business' in 2008. He
Debra, Lawyer
Hello, My uncle and I started a farming 'business' in 2008. He provided the capital, and I the labour. Since then, he has written a letter saying I was laid off because the farm 'couldn't afford' my l… read more
I am writing you from Alberta, Canada My aunt passed away in
Debra, Lawyer
I am writing you from Alberta, Canada My aunt passed away in February of 2010, and my uncle is the executor of her estate, however, he has refused to provide any information to the lawyer where my aun… read more
This is from Canada and is about an internet provider
Debra, Lawyer
This is from Canada and is about an internet provider company, one of the large 3. This is about my personal home account. In March 2014 I was terminated from my job. In May 2014 I switched my interne… read more
hi, my visit visa( multiple entry) rejected by Abudhabi canadian
Debra, Lawyer
hi, my visit visa( multiple entry) rejected by Abudhabi canadian embassy 2 time for various reasons .the latest rejection is du to the below mentions issues which i couldnt satisfied the imigration of… read more
Good Evening - my Canadian born and raised daughter just married
Debra, Lawyer
Good Evening - my Canadian born and raised daughter just married a guy from Oregon that has just been released from prison after being in there for 9 years. Our problem is ...she has a nine year old s… read more
I sent an envelope containing a story I had written (no back
Debra, Lawyer
I sent an envelope containing a story I had written (no back up for the story and my computer was stolen) to a friend through Canada Post. Before the friend could pick it up, he had a stroke. His sist… read more
carbon monoxide poisoning due to property owners negligence
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
My son was working on a job site that involved blowing attic insulation into a barn. In order to reach the hatch, the truck needed to be pulled inside the barn. The blowing machine (mounted inside the… read more
I had an affair/relationship 50 years ago with my 33 year
Debra, Lawyer
I had an ' affair/relationship ' 50 years ago with my 33 year old teacher. I was 16. It went on for 4 years. I now realize that it was very wrong. Is there any recourse and is it sexual battery of a m… read more
I have just became a step parent in Alberta Canada. My wife
Yossarian (user name)
Yossarian (user name), Bachelor's Degree
I have just became a step parent in Alberta Canada. My wife has a 15 year old daughter. I am wondering what rights I have in terms of signing documents for her, ie consent forms, school registrations … read more
i dealt with d.a. mesinschi concerning my eligibility for canadian
D.A.M.
D.A.M., Principal Attorney
i dealt with d.a. mesinschi concerning my eligibility for canadian citizenship. if you're out there i have another question. in short, my father was born in sibald alberta in 1918. his father was born… read more
Eleven years ago I was served with Child Matience papers.
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Litigator, Barrister and Solicitor
Eleven years ago I was served with Child Matience papers. The child is now 15 years of age. I have never seen the child, now have douts as he is actually mine, as the mother has another man's name on … read more
On attention of your distinguish Organization - Council of
Debra, Lawyer
On attention of your distinguish Organization - Council of Administration, Board of Directors & Staff. Hello there distinguish ones, I apologize contacting & pleasing you to accord a few minutes from … read more
i was busted with marijuanna and the copy of the search warrent
Debra, Lawyer
i was busted with marijuanna and the copy of the search warrent the presented to me was not signed by a judge are they allowed to do this… read more