Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

I live in Montreal, Quebec. I looking laywer to fight my

Customer Question

I live in Montreal, Quebec. I looking for a laywer to fight my case. I work at the hospital and I'm a agent admin. I was injured at work a couple of years ago with a grievance pending since then coming up I have an abtration date coming up and I would like to fright for my rights and get a fair case outcome, including getting paid properly for the incident my employer dismissed me without proper steps for disaplanery action and without proper explanation just subordination excuse and I suffered without pay and they forced me to do a medical evaluation without my concent and tryed to get my pun family doctor to diagnose me as depressed? My doctor said no, their is no history of depression I'm not signing anything like that. And the list goes on....the head nurse telling the evening staff I went crazy at work, I want deformation of carater reported and included in my clame.
I'm looking for a laywer to win my case fairly with compensation and mental pertutary damages and etc!
Please help
Regards
Marjorie
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

Do you want me to suggest a couple of good ways of finding a lawyer in Quebec?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please,
Help me find a good laywer in Montreal, Quebec Canada.
Kind regards
Marjorie(###) ###-####**@******.***
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be $30.

The number is:

514(###) ###-####/a>

email to: reference@barreaudemontreal.qc.ca

Or you can check on a site called lexpert. This is a legal directory of leading lawyers and law firms throughout Canada and is well-respected by the legal community.

Here's the link to their website:

http://www.lexpert.ca/Directory/DirectoryContent/FindLawyersOrFirm.aspx

I hope that helps as a starting point.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The website does not open?
And I'm looking for employment labor laywer.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Try this link:

http://www.lexpert.ca/directory/find-lawyers-or-law-firms/

Choose employment law from the drop down menu. Then choose the subcategory of employee. Choose the province and the city and leave out the first and last name boxes.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the assistance.
I will do my research.
👍
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome.

If we are done please rate me now as until you do I won't get credit for my time.