How do I go about recanting POA mother after I rescinded it?

Customer Question
how do I go about...
how do I go about recanting POA for my mother after I rescinded it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
3/2/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

I don't know what you mean by those terms.

Please let me know your province and whether your mother is mentally competent if she is the one signing the POA. If you are the one signing the POA please confirm that you are competent.

Then let me know what the basic facts are and what you are hoping to achieve. Revoking and rescinding do not make sense to me in your question that you provided.

hi, I could not follow thru on my question to you beccause something arose. Wondering if we can continue on another vein still concerning my mom. I live in Cnada and was told by a lawyer how to rovoke my responsibilities as a POA for my mother. I did so. Then my other brother phoned to tell me that there were some irregularities involving my mothers account and could I recant my decision to revoke my responsibilities for POA, because no one is representing her. Now the big worry for me is my brother who appears to be stealing from her account. I feel intimidated by him. It may look like I abandonned her but I didn't .
Sorry about my spelling. I left her in good hands. I felt my errant brother who has a criminal background has a girlfriend my mother feel in love with. I left everything in order and them some. His errant ways that I thought were behind him are showing up. I do not wish to press charges as I am fearful of reprecussions.
God can't believe my spelling.
hi are you there?
I'm getting several responses
My mother is 87 with some dementia. We live in Canada. I revoked Power of Attorney with her due to diagreements with my brother. Presently no one has POA covering the care of her. Emotionally, I felt takng care of her was taking its toll on me. I did leave her in good stand. I left her in the care of a middle brother, who has a girlfriend who loves my mom. However, my younger brother has informed me of irregularities occurring in her bacnk account. My middle brother has a prison record. I fear my brother and when I left both of them I felt it was an escape from an unhealthy situation for me emotionally. I want to complain to an authority but am scared of him and don't want him in jail for fear of repurcussions to myself and my family. When I left I had no idea the extent of his other life. I have to say my mother was a pedophile and I overheard a conversatrion between them forgiving each other of their sins. I'm jus wondering how can I go on?