I have approched one X agency contacts ,however I got the…

Customer Question
Hi , I have approched one...
Hi ,
I have approched one X agency for employment contacts ,however I got the job in normal interview process .Now I have been issued offer letter from Y consultancy and at the time of contract I have provided the X's incorporation as I dont have that time.Later I have got one and had updated to Y to change to my incorporation.Now X is not allowing and asking me to pay more percentage out of billing.But Y have already given notice that they change the X's contract and update mine.But X agency guy called me and threating that he is going to file a fraud case against me.I have not signed any contract to this X agency as well.So can you please sugget and advice.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
3/2/2016
Lawyer: Copperlaw, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Copperlaw
Copperlaw, Lawyer

Hi. You'll really need to provide clearer detail as to your situation and what you're asking as while you may understand it, having all of the information, it is simply not clear to someone who knows nothing about it.

We look forward to your update.