I need a letter of cease and desist in Quebec Canada or

Customer Question
something to make a man...
I need a letter of cease and desist in Quebec Canada or something to make a man that keeps harassing me, slander, threatening of defamation as well as threatening of exposing nude pictures of me. I had made a police report with my local authorities. The report was forwarded to Quebec and nothing was done. I blocked this man from all the social media and now he is contacting friends to threat about exposing my pictures as well as warming with some. Help
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/1/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Debra, Lawyer

There is no lawyer on this site that can do the letter. We can only provide legal information.

I can suggest what you can put in a letter or I can suggest how to find a lawyer in Quebec.

Let me know if either of these will help.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
a lawyer in Quebec will be fine
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor