How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I hope that you are doing well. do my questions show up

Customer Question

hello, and i hope that you are doing well.
do my questions show up anyway or is this confidential?
thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here my question
I have an individual (Jack) that is threatening to take me to the police for a flatulent act and in fact there is no fraud, it has been deemed there is no fraud he signed the documents., and he has requested a sum of money what should I doI went after an ex (Jill) and he knows Jack and both together are threating and harassing me to give them money and that I withdraw my case against Jill he owes me over 100k and I have been trying to served him which he as been avoiding, however he is using this guy information to blackmail to pay him over 8k… this people both have criminal charges, one person for harassments and other fire arm etc.Also he is using embarrassing information to blackmail what do I do?I am scared to go to the police because if he gets arrested when he comes out he will come after me?(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I cannot speak to you over the telephone. I know the site offers this service but that site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my law society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone as you are not my client.

Can I go ahead and communicate with you by posting over this site?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why has no one answered?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do i get my money back?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Did you see my reply to you from a while back? I did answer and told you that I cannot speak on the telephone and asked if you want to continue over chat.

If you do not want to go ahead then please ask customer service for a refund.