I am seeking legal counsel civil matter regarding a

Customer Question
Good afternoon I am seeking legal...
Good afternoon
I am seeking legal counsel for a civil matter regarding a governance dispute and possible defamation suit. I would like to pursue litigation or in the least gain assisted letter to stop further proceeding on this matter.
I am a council member of a First Nation; letter of concern with no validity and gross allegations/accusations was emailed to the nation.
I am located in the treaty 8 territory, Alberta First Nation
Please contact(###) ###-####
Amanda G.
I thank you in advance in your consideration and look forward to reply.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/26/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

I can provide you with legal information. That means I can explain the law if you have questions about it and I could also talk to you about what you can put in the letter. However, I cannot review the letter or draft itbfor you. We are not permitted to practice law online and therefore we cannot assist in the actual drafting of documentation.

Should I go ahead? And if so, what is your specific question to start us off.