I have a part time receptionist - over a few years I've let…

Customer Question
I have a part time...
I have a part time receptionist - over a few years I've let her go a couple of times and she's quit a couple of times. She is at the forefront of activities of my hotel - she has attitude every other day and she stirs up trouble among other employees. Every day I dread her arrival. How much notice must I give her and what are my grounds. (She once quit on me in the middle of a 200 person convention and yet I can't get rid of her? Or can I?)
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/24/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Since the last time that she came back how long has she worked for you for?