Do you speak french? no, its about be2.ca it is a fraud!

Customer Question
Do you speak french...

Do you speak french ?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

Its about be2.ca it is a fraud !

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.

Lasalle.luc @videotron.ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Lawyer now?

In french please

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/23/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

There is no expert on the site that can speak French. There was but he has not been active on the site for months. My French is very poor unfortunately. I am happy to try and help in English if that works. If not let me know and I will opt out.