How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had a judgment of $12,000 against me. There was no

Customer Question

I had a judgment of $12,000 against me. There was no schedule of payments nor a lump sum payment. Isent the claimant post dated cheques for the entire amount but he returned the cheques and is prepared to garnishee my wages. At the moment I don't know how much . My question is can he do this legal if I have offered to pay him voluntarily?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying you set your own schedule for repayment?