How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband died in 2014 jan the first i went to get my

Customer Question

my husband died in 2014 jan the first i went to get my sticker for the truck and i need a paper stating that every thing was left to me his wife as he did not have a will and i can not afford a lawyer so who can i go to to get this paper thank you so much Sharon
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province is this please?

Were there any other assets aside from the car?

Are there any children?

Related Canada Law Questions