I deposit rental and job income on February 2nd/16, the atm…

Customer Question
I deposit rental and job...
I deposit rental and job income on February 2nd/16, the atm took my cash and cheques and went out of service, no receipt given. I called the 1800 number on the wall for customer service, they listen to my ordeal, told me they would check into and get back to me. I called the bank the next day, and was told 2-5 business days, i spoke to the assistant branch manager and told me 5-10 business days, I just spoke to the manager and told it could be a month.
BMO ATM at the branch, $3500.
Can I sue for pain and stress suffered during this ordeal ??
Sincerely ***** ***** Alberta family.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/19/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello high have you gone within the bank so far?

far I have only spoken with the bank.