How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My soon to be ex-husband, had me set up the web-site, create

Customer Question

My soon to be ex-husband, had me set up the web-site, create all the reports & documents for out home inspection company. Prior to that, I set up the franchise we held for over 5 yrs. he has padlocked the office, taken down the website, depreciated the business, hass all the inspections paid directly into his name and now he
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: won't pay me the proper support or buy me out. I has proof of the the value of the business from three years ago (plus). Now he claims he only earns $30,00 per year when it is approx $80-120,000 per year. How do I begin being compensated? He ripped me off for the house tooooooo!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long were you married for?

Did you live together first and if so for how long?

What province do you live in?

Related Canada Law Questions