I have legal gold bars in Ghana. They have been register in…

Customer Question
I have legal gold...

I have legal gold bars in Ghana. They have been register in my name by my daughter and The Togo bank told her they could send the money to my account The taxes have been paid on the gold in acura Now the bank says tey can not send the money for the gold to me in Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

My daughter has talked to two different lawyers and that is why they told her to contact the Togo Bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

She also went to the consulate office and they told her to contact the Togo bank

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/17/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

What is the bank saying is a reason why?

How did your daughter acquire these bars?