How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have legal gold bars in Ghana. They have been register in

Customer Question

I have legal gold bars in Ghana. They have been register in my name by my daughter and The Togo bank told her they could send the money to my account The taxes have been paid on the gold in acura Now the bank says tey can not send the money for the gold to me in Canada
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: My daughter has talked to two different lawyers and that is why they told her to contact the Togo Bank
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: She also went to the consulate office and they told her to contact the Togo bank
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What is the bank saying is a reason why?

How did your daughter acquire these bars?

Related Canada Law Questions